It has been over a month since I blogged. Not that there hasn't been anything to blog about I just don't schedule time for it. I don't have a computer until Dylan is home with his laptop and by then it's dinner, play, bath, bedtime and whatever else needs to be done before I hang out on the couch watching our favorite new shows together. One of my favorite parts of blogging is the pictures and my camera has been in the shop for a month now. The good news is that I get it replaced.
A brief recap of the past month:
*I turned 25 on August 21st. It was pretty low key. Dylan made breakfast and then we opened presents. My mom got me some much needed church clothes. Dylan got me some new work out clothes. I'll post some pics. when I get my camera back. And Dylan's mom got me a new hoodie.
*On August 27th we found out that we are expecting baby #3! We are so excited! We are due May 2nd which means probably the 2nd week of April. I am always 3 weeks early so we'll just have to wait and find out. We have an ultra sound this Thursday.
*Emily started preschool on September 10th. She LOVES it! She was so excited that she could barely stand it. She goes 2 days a week and wishes that she could go everyday.
*We had our first doctor's apt. and all looks well but I'll feel better when I hear the heartbeat on our next visit.
*My kids were sick with a nasty intestinal bug for a week. It was not fun. I was so sick of bodily fluid. Being pregnant and taking care of puking, pooping kids is a little bit hard to handle.
*Katelyn got stung by a wasp directly under her bottom lip and her lip swelled up so big. She would touch it and would suck on it because it was bugging her so bad. I gave her some benadryl because she always seems to be more sensitive to things that Emily ever was. I will post a picture because I did get one with my friends camera.
*Dylan went on an over night fishing trip this last weekend and had lots of fun. It's nice to have an outlet from worrying about all of the stresses of life.
I am looking forward to seeing Phantom of the Opera on Oct. 10th in Spokane. It was my present from Dylan for my birthday and we get to stay overnight. It will be so nice to have a night away. My mom and dad have been wanting to visit so they are coming that weekend and watching the kids for us. Em has been asking for Grandma. She always invites her grandma's to come visit "tomorrow."
We are looking forward to the upcoming holidays and hope that we hear from all of you. We miss our family and friends that we are away from.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Where have we been? ...
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


9 comments:
I was wondering where you have been! Congratulations on the pregnancy! We are so excited for the third baby Pond to arrive :) We can't wait to see you and your family during the holidays!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Are you guys hoping for a little boy?
Might be a nice change of pace for
ya? ;) Take it easy!!! You sound
like you could use that alone time
together. :) Chat with you soon!
CONGRATS!!!! Yeah we are so excited for you guys, we just wish you were closer!!
Oh my gosh congratulations!! That is so excting! Now it is you, Shelle, and Aubrey with 3...goodness will I ever catch up?? hahaha, thanks for the birthday message that was sweet of you:)
We are both the exact same age! I turned 25 on August 27th (the day you found out you were pregnant). Congratulations on that! Wow! You're amazing! And your girls are so incredibly adorable! They just have the prettiest little faces. They're going to be pretty like their mom. Hopefully you're feeling well. Congrats again!
Congrats on the new bun cooking! I need to jump on the baby wagon! Number three, that's so exciting!Oh, and Happy late Birthday, I'm glad it was a great one!:)
Congrats on the pregnancy. You guys don't waste time and you are leaving us in the dust. You guys should let us know if you come to Utah at all. We would love to see you. :)
Okay the title of this post needed to be your pregnancy announcement- not a one liner tucked away in the middle!!!! haha!! I'm so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to find out what you are having. Aubrey and I were talking about how we think you have two babies who's heartbeats are just synchronized....wouldn't that be funny??
Congrats on the new baby! You are going to be one busy little mom. Not that you aren't already. Can't wait to hear the updates!
Post a Comment