Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Birthday Girl!

Yesterday was my 24th birthday. I don't feel any older but 24 sounds so much older than 23. Yikes! Dylan woke up and made omlets and cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I know, he spoiled me. Then we opened presents then Dylan was off to work. We went out for lunch and then that night he grilled up steaks for everyone. Emily helped make my cake. They got creative and put raspberries in the batter and on top of the cake. It was yummy!

6 comments:

Davis Family said...

Happy Birthday Leslie!! I'm glad you got a yummy homemade cake! Good job Dylan!

Naylor Family said...

HOORAY!!! I was just talking to Kelli and found out you had a blog...my e-mail is being odd and won't let me open them, something about parent controls...Hmmm...I thought I was the parent around here, I guess my computer thinks differently! I'm glad your cake turned out! I was going to ask you how it went with the fresh raspberries!!! Yummy!!

Kara said...

We are so offended you guys didn't tell us about your blog! But we get so excited when our friends finally make one! Landon sure misses Dylan, he had a good time talking to him the other night.

Naylor Family said...

Wow! A date with just the 2 of you!! How nice!! I was wanting to go mini golfing-how funny-but it's still a little too hot here-it's still about 110-YUCK! I can't wait to do outside stuff!!

Fullmer said...

Your little family is just adroable Leslie! We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you guys sometime over the holidays. Give those girls a big hug from me!
Aubrey

Fullmer said...

Happy Birthday Leslie!
I know I'm late but better late then never!! Props to Dylan on the cake, I'm very impressed! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
Aubrey


The Whole Herd