Emily graduated from Nursery and onto Sunbeams. She was so ready. She wasn't sure she wanted to be in the big primary because she would miss the toys. She asked Sunday morning if she was going to be able to play with Mr. Potatoe Head. I told her no but that I would bring playdoh for the class. Turns out she loved being big. She loves to sing the primary songs and she is confused why the other kids don't sing too. She was amazed that I could be her mom and be her teacher too. Mom's are amazing! I have 7 sunbeams and they keep me on my toes. For the most part they are all very well mannered and obedient so it makes it much easier on me. I love my calling!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


5 comments:
Do you not have a team techer? If not, you'll be one busy lady! We have 3 sunbeam classes, and each have about 9 kids in them...That is a lot of 3 year olds!
We would LOVE to see you guys if you get a chance to make it this way, but I understand the whole 'busy family thing' when you are in town. Anyways, give us a call and let us know. I can't believe Emily is in Primary, crazy!
Hey Leslie....it is Ashley Rich. I found you through some other blogs and you have the cutest girls!! It has been fun catching up with old high school friends through their blogs!
I got married in September 2003. What took you to Western Oregon? A 7 or 8 hour drive with kids can be grueling. We have driven to Canada twice with our kids...its a 12 or 13 hour drive. We make sure we drive at night so that they sleep most of the way. How often do you get to Boise?
I'm so sorry she had to do the hospital thing, poor lil girl. She's so stinkin cute. I'm in nursery and love it. I was so sad when my little ones moved up...you get so attached.Is she doing okay in sunbeams? Such a big jump from singing, playing and snacking to going to a real class!! ha ha, I love snack time! Well, I hope everything is getting better for your family.It's nice to talk to you, it would be fun to get together somehow!I don't know when, but it could be a possibility. Love, Linds
Post a Comment