Sunday, January 27, 2008

LET IT SNOW!!!



It snowed today and all but sacrament meeting was cancelled. Here on this side of Oregon we don't see snow so it is really funny to see peoples reaction/fear to it. I thought that they were kidding, but oh no, they were as serious as a heart attack. I realized today how much I miss the snow.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

That is a huge snowman!!! We didn't get nearly that much snow.... our lawn was barely dusted. Lucky you!

Sven & Trin said...

I always forget about how much I miss the snow until I see everyone else enjoying it. You have a beautiful family Leslie. You guys live it up in that snow!

Davis Family said...

Love the new pictures!! CAn your girls get any cuter?? I agree with Jenn, that is a HUGE snowman! Great job!

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

Nice snowman! I am still waiting for it to snow here in Vegas so I can make a snowman ;) What are you guys doing in Oregon?


The Whole Herd