The day after Christmas Emily was up playing with all her new toys and had eaten some things so I thought that she had a 24 hour bug. So we hopped in the car and headed for Boise. We wanted to see my family even if we only stayed for 2 days because David and Jenn and their kids were there and Eric, Whitney, and Bailee were staying at me parents. We don't get to see them very often and I would have been EXTREMELY disappointed if we missed them when they were just 5 hours away. We had a nice dinner one night and then the kids all broke away to go see a movie. Emily started feeling better be the time we left. I felt bad for Emma because she really wanted to play and all Em wanted was to watch movies and sleep. I'm just glad that no one else got sick.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Back to Boise
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


1 comment:
Oh how I love all your family pics! Everyone looks so grown up!!!! CRAZY!!! I'm glad you got to visit with your fam! I'm headed that direction this Friday! :D My office is closed for Spring Break! Yippee!!! Anyway, you should let your mom know she hasn't aged a bit! She looks fabulous!
Post a Comment