First thing we do before checking out the presents is we all sing Happy Birthday to Emily. Seeing as how it is her birthday and all. She still doesn't understand why Katelyn can't have a Christmas tree for her birthday. :) Dylan got called into a case so we had to hurry through presents and then at the end Emily just was not interested anymore. She said that she just wanted to lay down in her new sleeping bag and watch a movie because she didn't feel good. She was right. She had some sort of flu type bug and was miserable. I was a little worried because we were having some friends over Christmas night for our traditional crab and shrimp feast. Emily was up and had eaten some crackers and playing with toys by early afternoon so I didn't cancel the dinner. We had a nice day and all Dylan really missed out on was lots of clean up and a puking kids. Sometimes I think that he might just plan it like that. :) I took down our DEAD tree while he was gone because we were leaving the next day for Boise and then McCall so I wanted to get the tree out of the house before leaving. It just made me nervous having that fire hazard staring me in the face everyday let alone leaving it there while we went out of town. Anyways, we had a good day and ate LOTS of yummy food with great friends. We have to plan fun things so that we don't miss our family too much and it worked.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Christmas Day
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


2 comments:
Dang. Your girls are so freaking cute!
You have the cutest little girls! Looks like a great Christmas!
Hey, we are moving to Spokane for Drostan's residency for three years! We'll be moving in June. Just thought I'd let you know. Aren't you pretty close to Spokane?
Post a Comment