Friday, July 10, 2009

Awards night



I put Emily in gymnastics this past winter and she really enjoyed it although she said that she would like to be in dance more. She was brave and tried lots of new things and of course looked forward to awards night when she could show off her new tricks. She did the floor routine, balance beam and then bars. I didn't get a picture of the bars. Oops! You can see that Emily is pretty pleased with herself. I love when I catch a picture of her REAL smile. You just can't help but smile when you see it.






2 comments:

The Goldthorpe Family said...

I really miss seeing your girls! Emily and Katelyn are just getting so big and I haven't even met Ava (tear) Can't wait to see you guy's again!

Abby said...

Okay you beautiful people, I didn't even know you had a blog!

OR that you had another gorgeous baby girl!

So good to 'see' you on here. You guys are seriously so missed around here. Terah said there was a minute chance that you might move back and I was jumping for joy. But it sounds like you've bought a home in Idaho! Congratulations to you, sad for us back here in Oregon!


The Whole Herd