Ava's blessing day was such a special one. We blessed Ava at our house with Grandma and Grandpa Goldthorpe and a few friends. It was nice to have that special blessing performed in our home. What a wonderful and happy spirit Ava brings to our home. Her big sister's love her so much and want to make sure she is happy at ALL times. Ava was so sweet during her blessing. She Loves her daddy so much and smiles everytime they make eye contact. She was awake for her blessing and was just staring at Dylan babbling at him through the entire blessing, just like she does when he is talking to her. She was having her own little conversation with her dad. I always get choked up during these blessings. The feeling of pure joy from being these precious, perfect, spirit's mother is overwhelming at times and I feel completely inadequate, but am eternally grateful for the blessing of being their mother. I always dreamed of being a mother one day and my dream and has come true in more ways than I could ever have imagined. What a blessed life I live. I wish that they could stay young forever!!!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Ava's Blessing Day 6-20-09
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


5 comments:
Leslie!!! Hey how have you been!! you are still as beautiful as ever! I'm glad I decided to look you up! What a beautiful family full of girls, just like mine! My husband feels really outnumbered but loves every second of it! Where are you living these days?
Your family is beautiful. Emily's smile is worth a 1000 pictures. It looks like you're all doing well, I hope so. If you're ever in town, stop and say hi.
Ava is beautiful!!! I love the last picture of her smiling....so cute. I wish I could see these girls more often....including you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Precious pictures...we are so glad to have you in our ward. I hope you are feeling really welcome! 'Cuz you are!
:~D
Yup, like I said...all your pics look like professional pics. Just start your business already. LOVE the 3rd one down of all your girlies.
Post a Comment