
Since meeting you almost 5 years ago, it's been quite the adventure. I could never have imagined that my life would have taken such an amazing transformation for the better. You are my prince charming. People don't believe in fairy tales and happy endings but I do. It depends on how you view things I guess. I'm not saying by any means that the last 4 years have been a breeze and that we have never struggled. I concider them so minor that at the time they were struggles but hardly memorable. I have nothing to complain about though. We are a goal setting family and sometimes we have to sacrifice to achieve our goals. The road is not always easy but we get 'er done. I remember sitting in the celestial room right before our sealing and I felt such an amazing rush of peace. I will never forget that feeling. I have never felt it like that since and I know that I was in the right place, at the right time, being sealed by the proper authority to the right person. I only wish that my other brothers could have been there. Who knew that 2 months later we would find out that we were going to be parents. Just a couple of poor kids trying to get through college. With our busy schedules we practically lived on Little Ceasars. :)We have so much fun together. Nothing could have prepared us for the life changing experience of having our first child. What beutiful girls we have. I feel like we tend to fly by the seat of our pants and you help me to be more flexible. We just take it as it comes. I'm up for many more adventures as long as I've got you by my side. I love you so much. It's amazing to think how our love has grown. You are so loving and kind hearted. You take such good care of me. I'm glad that you're here to do it because after taking care of 2 kids and you, I've got nothing left for myself. You mean the world to me. It's such a blessing to know that you are mine for eternity. Sorry honey, you're stuck! ;) We've got many more adventures ahead. It doesn't matter where we go as long as I've got my family with me. Thank your for being such an amazing father to our princesses. They adore you and nothing makes me more proud of you than how you love and take care of your family. It says alot about the kind of person you are. Well, here's to many more years of fun. I love you!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Happy 4th Anniversary Babe
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


No comments:
Post a Comment