I need to go back and put some pictures up from Emily's dance recital. She is still talking about it. Tonight she asked if someday she could get some flowers again after her dance recital. I will definitely need to find her another dance class to join. She was so brave on stage. She was quite the performer. The funniest part was when the girl dancing next to her reached over to give something to the stage mom and hit Emily's crown. The (mean) look Emily gave her was hilarious followed by her hitting the girls arm away because she was "pushing my crown off." I was proud of Emily because even though one side of her crown felt funny she kept on dancing. She stopped to try and fix it but she told me that she remembered that I told her to just keep on dancing, so she did. Grandma and Grandpa Goldthorpe came to see her recital and she was so excited to show them her dance. She LOVED her costume and was very proud of the pillow that she decorated for her prop.Waiting anxiously for the ballet to start.
Ending pose
Taking her bowDaddy's princesses!
Sisters
Emily with her teacher Miss Erin.
Cousins/Best friends! (She misses Emma)
She wanted to dance with Emma so much that they put on their own private show of their very own.
Em with Grandma
Monday, June 2, 2008
Emily's Big Day
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


7 comments:
Oh my goodness this is the cutest post ever!!! What a little princess. I would have loved to see that. I hope you are getting settled in okay. Oh and the picture of Katelyn on the moving truck ramp made me laugh...too cute.
By the way- did you get your hair redone? It looks AWESOME! You are gorgeous!
SO your mother look just as amazingly beautiful as she always has been!!! It's like time stood still for her;) your little girl should be a carters baby.
I found your blog! Emily looks like such the princess.
What a darling little girl you have! I love the princess costume.
She is so beautiful just like her mommy. I am glad to hear that your move was successful and you had lots of help. Your family is adorable.
Emily looks absolutely adorable! Oh and I LOVE your hair! You look like a hot mama! So glad you're all moved in!
Post a Comment