Thursday, May 29, 2008

We made it!


Just wanted to let everyone know that we made it to our new little town and are getting settled in. We had a bunch of guys show up to load up the van bright and early Monday morning and we were done just after 11am. We had 4 missionaries come and help unload the truck and then Dylan's parents came to help unpack. It has been such a relief to have so much help. We are so grateful for all of the service on our behalf. I know that it has been a burden made much lighter by the hands of people that we have grown to love. Thank you all so much. You have been such a huge help and have made what could have been a very difficult time much easier.
My hard workin' man! What a stud!!!
For any of you that know Katelyn will laugh at this picture. Her favorite seat will be right where she will most get in the way. Like on the ramp of the moving van.
Yes! I shut my kids out on the deck with some toys while we unpacked the truck.

5 comments:

Davis Family said...

I'm glad you made it safely. I'll be excited to hear about your new place. It will be fun to make a whole new set of memories in Washington/Idaho!

The Goldthorpe Family said...

Yeah!! I was wondering if you guys were still alive! I'm glad that the move was easy and that you are in your new town :)

Jenn said...

You will have to post pictures of your new home. Especially Emily's new room. Emma keeps asking what Emily's new room looks like. =)

Anonymous said...

Wait, what does Kelli mean when she says Washington/Idaho? Which state did you move to?

Naylor Family said...

We're glad you made it! I wish Tay could come fishing with Emily! That'd be so fun...someday when Dylan can transfer...keep phoenix in mind!


The Whole Herd