Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Asotin County Fair 4-25-09

This morning I had a girl come out and take some pictures of Ava which honestly lasted 5 hours. Yes FIVE!!! Holy moly. I was exhausted and felt like I was going to pass out twice because it was so hot in the house and I had to stand in awkward positions which was KILLING my back. I felt dizzy and ended up having to sit down in a chair. I'm sure it ruined some pictures but oh well. My mom flew back to Boise later that day and then we went to the fair. Emily had been talking about the school bus ride ever since they put it up. We had to drive right past it any time we left the house so there was no getting out of it.


1 comment:

NatalieAnn said...

so this is the fair emily said i needed to take her to!!! Ah i love you!


The Whole Herd