Those are so adorable! I love the one with you holding her up to your face- so cute!
SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL! I love every one of them!
I love the pictures!!! Ava is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet and hold her!
SO CUTE!!! Oh my gosh she is adorable and you look amazing!!!!! Congrats again!
Hey Leslie! What a cute family you have. The pictures look like they were worth the 5 hours :)
GORGEOUS! They came out great. You look so beautiful too!
Ava's pictures are so sweet! What a fun idea to have your mom come too. Oh and that pic of Emily holding up her award is so adorable!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those are so adorable! I love the one with you holding her up to your face- so cute!
SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL! I love every one of them!
I love the pictures!!! Ava is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet and hold her!
SO CUTE!!! Oh my gosh she is adorable and you look amazing!!!!! Congrats again!
Hey Leslie! What a cute family you have. The pictures look like they were worth the 5 hours :)
GORGEOUS! They came out great. You look so beautiful too!
Ava's pictures are so sweet! What a fun idea to have your mom come too. Oh and that pic of Emily holding up her award is so adorable!
Post a Comment