My friend Jenny and I were next door neighbors in Asotin. Literally, our doors were only a couple feet away. We were either going to be friends or bug each other to death. We were destined to become best friends. Our kids literally played together everyday and I grew to love them very much. Jenny and I were pregnant at the same time and she was due a few months later than I was and I was able to be at Andin's birth. Jenny's labors are drug free and she needs a little extra coaching/support so she invited me to me there. Actually, I think Brian, her husband invited me first. :) Either way it was such a miracle to witness the birth of her 5th child. Thank you Jenny for sharing such a special time with me. I miss you!


Monday, October 5, 2009
Andin is here! 7-18-09
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


No comments:
Post a Comment