Well, we have moved once again. This time we think that it's permanent!!! The kids are loving the 5 acres to play on and don't stay clean very long. They each got their own kitty. Emily named hers Meow Meow and Katelyn named hers Scratches. Their names totally make sense. Emily's meows so loud and Katelyn is covered in scratches. They carry these kittens everywhere. You rarely see Katelyn without the kitty in her arms which surprises me since her kitty scratches her so much. They have become quite good at multi tasking. You can see Kate in one of the pictures carrying her sunglasses, eating an apple, and holding her kitty. They hide in the millions of boxes that we have around here and Em and Kate even pretend that they are kittens themselves. So funny. I told them that they were funny as long as they only pretended. NO LICKING!!! 


Wednesday, October 7, 2009
New House! 8-8-09
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


4 comments:
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!
5 acres! that's so awesome!
I'm waiting on pictures!! haha! Who am I to talk? I moved 5 months ago and STILL haven't posted any pictures of my new house. It's killing my fam! Hope things are going well! Miss ya!
Hi sweetie,
How have you been? Your family is so stinkin cute. LOVE YA Girly.
-Victoria
Post a Comment