So, I thought that I would TRY to be cool and fiddle around with the background of my blog and it was just my luck that every picture that I had put on here got erased. I don't know what I did wrong but I did it. If anyone has any words of wisdom on how do do this right that would be much appreciated. I have no desire to sit down and repost everything so maybe someday. Anyways, life is good. Oregon is beautiful. The leaves are just starting to turn but all the flowers are still in bloom. We put our sprinklers in the backyard and our grass is growing. Emily comes up to me and says with her excited voice "Mom! Do you want to come with me to watch the grass grow?" She is so dang cute. She is excited to run REALLY fast on the grass. She has also been asking for a kitty and a puppy. Hmmm. Well, we'll see. Dylan has to put up the fence first and then we can think about those kind of details later. Katelyn scoots and rolls around everywhere. She has actually started to move her arms and legs together so the real crawling should be anyday now. She's practically out of breath all the time because she has to work extra hard. She's so chubby! Dylan is doing so great with his job. He is up for a bunch of awards with the company which is especially cool since it is only his first year with the company. Hopefully that will just help open up more doors for us. He also just gor called to be Elders Quorum President. He is the 1st Elders Pres. in our ward ever because our little branch became a ward a few weeks ago. Oh, and Dylan has also fully embraced his baldness. He buzzed his head recently without my previous knowledge. He thought that I would be mad but I was putting some clothes away in my room and turned around and saw him and just busted up laughing. It's really not all that funny but it took me a while to get used to seeing him that way. He really surprised me. He was shocked to realize how bald he really is.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


3 comments:
hey leslie- you can post pictures by clicking on the picture icon (it looks like mountains and it is right next to the spell check icon that says abc) whenever making a new post. Then it will let you choose pictures off of your computer just like if you were sending an attachment with an email. Does that make sense? call me if you have questions! I love your background!! and I love that dylan has embraced his baldness...what a milestone. haha
oh and I can't believe how much Emily looks like you...she'll be a knock out just like her momma!
Where are the Pictures of Dylan!
-Jeremy
Post a Comment