Friday, October 12, 2007

It is nearly impossible...

So how am I suppose to be a mother when I have bronchitis. I have been soooo sick for 10 days now and finally got on antibiotics. I couldn't even talk without having a coughing fit. I never get sick but this one did a number on me. I had a fever, pounding headache, and my entire body ached. Finally I went to an urgent care place and they hooked me up to a breathing machine thing to open up my airways. I am finally starting to feel better so Emily and I made some cookies this morning. My house was a disaster because it was all that I could do just to keep my kids out of trouble and fed each day. Dylan helped do a mad cleaning sweep of the house thanks. What would I ever do without him. Seriously though Dylan was so good at helping when he came home. He even took last Friday off to stay home and help. I seriously would rather be recovering from giving birth than this. Sounds crazy but I am so serious. I think that Dylan realized how sick I really was when I told him that. I don't think that I realized how sick I really was until I started to get better. I promise I had no idea that I was such a mess. So sorry to anyone that I may have come in contact with and gotten sick at Applebees, Wal-mart, Winco, Target, Kohl's, the Wright family, etc. I am terrible at staying cooped up inside for too long or I go nuts. Kudos to all those moms with a 2 year old and a 8 month old crawler who can actually recover and keep their house in order while being really sick. I hope that I never get diagnosed with a long term illness. Moms who go through cancer and such and are absolutely amazing.

1 comment:

The Shaffer's said...

You are an amazing person! Hi Leslie! I am so excited I kyped your blog address from someone and was thrilled to see your beautiful little girls! I can't believe it. I am sorry that I am terrible and don't keep in touch with anyone but I hope this will help me stay close to friends and know what is going on in your lives.
Glad you are feeling better!
Love ya, Brecca


The Whole Herd