
So Emily was going to be a bumble bee for halloween and Katelyn a chicken. I feel like my house is full of animals so why not right? Well, Em has been asking to be cinderella almost everyday so when we were at the store the other day she saw a pink princess dress and asked yet again if she could be a "beautiful princess." It was like 50% off so we got it. There was a butterfly princess costume right next to it for Katelyn too. I figure it will make for alot of fun and some really cute pictures. Emily asks everyday if it is Halloween today. So I let her wear her dress to practice being a princess. 



Monday, October 22, 2007
My Little Princesses
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


13 comments:
That is SO adorable! I love it! I wish I could see them in person! Our kids are all getting so big :( I haven't even met Katelyn yet...what are the dates you'll be in Boise? I'm thinking of extending my trip there, so if you're there, we can hang out!
I think that we'll leave on the 16th or 17th and I'll be there for 3 weeks. We'll definitely have to hang out. I'm planning on doing my Christmas shopping while I'm there too. I'll have time to hang out for sure but I hope that you do. You won't be there for as long and I know what the pressure is like from family. Will Justin be coming too?
Leslie~
Hey friend, I miss you! I'm sorry I haven't been a very good 'commenter' on your blog, it's so cute! I love the pics, girls are so fun, Brooklyn has been asking to be Cinderella as well but had a hard time deciding between a "pretty princess" and "cinderella" so that made me laugh when you said that about Em. Crazy we have two kids and they're getting so big! Hope we get to see you over the holidays, miss you guys so much!
Aubrey
what adorable little angels!!! Oh my, those costumes are precious, (i would have bought them too) Looks like you guys are having a wonderful fall. Hope you are doing well, so will you be home for thanksgiving this year?? It would be so fun to see you and meet your little girls.
Love,
Courtney
Anziano Pond! I don't know if you will remember me but I found your blog by looking at other blogs from old missionaries from Italy. You were my zone leader in Verona I believe, anyway it looks like you have cute family and you are doing good. Glad to finally see what you are up to.
Okay they are not just cute girls they are beautiful girls!!! I just love them and want to hug them both! I miss you guys!
Leslie! I just found your blog on Kara Hagberg's site and I found you. Your girls are adorable. I cannot believe that it was that long ago that I saw you in the mall still pregnant with your second! Hope everything is well and I will definitely check-in from time to time to see how things are going for you guys. Maybe I will bump into you again when you are in Boise this year!
Hey Dylan! Don't you just love Blogger? We have found so many friends through this thing. Yes, we got married. He begged and I said yes! hahaha! BYU is a breeding ground for post-mission love fests, I suppose. It's great to see what you're up to. What a beautiful family! And to answer your question, yes, Hotel CA has been played a time or two. Although now the playlist mostly consists of Wiggles songs he's been able to pick out for Macy. She thinks her Daddy's a rockstar.
I hope Dylan owns a few fire arms because those girls of yours are sure cute. I can see many sleepless nights for him in the future!!! :)) Jeremy
Hey there! Your princesses are so adorable Leslie! How are you?
Beautiful babies!! You make an adorable family! Hope all is well. I love to see pics of your fam.
Brecca
Leslie,
I "tagged" you and the rules state that I'm supposed to leave a comment on your blog to let you know. Don't feel obligated to do this- I apparently have too much time on my hands! :) love ya!
You have some cute kids! I decided to join the blogging world so that we could get some christmas tunes on there you should check it out and let me know what your up to.
browntowntwenty1 is the address
Post a Comment