So I know that I am the the biggest slacker. If you haven't noticed my last post was before Halloween. Sorry! I have been working on various projects that took priority to blogging.
So the weekend before Thanksgiving we packed up the car and drove to good ol' Idaho. My girls are great travelers and I didn't even have to turn on one DVD for Emily. She was so excited to go to Grandma's that she never even asked. Dylan was only with us for one short day before he flew out to Oklahoma for the biggest horse show of the year. The show is two weeks long and is over Thanksgiving. He was on his horse in the show pin around 2pm on Thanksgiving Day. I flew out there for the weekend of the finals and then came back to Idaho while he flew out to Denver for business training. He worked really hard and did great at the show. He spent countless hours getting power point presentations put together to present for all his bosses in Denver. He did awesome and impressed all the right people. I knew you could do it babe!
So while Dylan was away I stayed busy Christmas shopping, painting my mom's house and playing with my sisters.
I finally met my little neice Bailee Lynn. Yes, Eric and Whitney came over from Rexburg and it was so good to see them. I really miss them. They are such a fun couple to hang out with. It is so nice that my husband thinks that my twin brother is so funny. It makes getting together with family more enjoyable for everyone. I got to see my friend Shellee. Our kids are about the same age and it was so fun to see them. I finally got to visit my friend Molly who I haven't seen since we gaduated from college. We were there for eachother through some pretty rough days and I never knew how much I really loved her until we moved away. I was so happy to see her and her daughter again. Emily ran right up to her and gave her a big hug. Cali and Emily acted like it had only been a day since they last saw eachother and held hands everywhere they went. The last time they played they were only 18 months old.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Did you miss us?
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


2 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Your girls are sooo beautiful! I love Katelyn's eyes...watch out- she's going to be a heartbreaker!
Yeah an update!!! Your little girls are so gorgeous!!! I always love your pictures!
Post a Comment