My little girl turned 3 years old on Christmas morning. Her birthday is a long drawn out party due to the wonderful timing of her entrance into this world. Her friends were busy this year and could not make it to her party except one. So randomly her friends would stop by the house and have her open their present. I wish my birthday lasted for two weeks! We officially celebrated it on Christmas Eve. After dinner she opend presents and blew out her candles. By this time she was exhausted. She requested a pink cake with sprinkles which was nice and simple. She opened her Cinderella dress first and had to put it on right away. She wanted to sleep in it but I wanted her to wear her new Christmas PJs so I won that battle. She put it on first thing Christmas morning so that it why every picture we took has her wearing her new princess dress. Here are a few pics from her baby days.
Blessing Day
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Happy Birthday Emily!
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


4 comments:
So cute!! Already 3 crazy how time flys huh. Malia just turned two and I'm already afraid we are falling behind on having more kids.haha it's all just going way to fast!
Happy Birthday Emily!!! I miss her sooooo much! I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! I'll call you when we get back to Ohio.
What a little cutie! Don't they just get so big so fast?? How fun! Hope you guys had a fun new years eve!!
Oh she is going to love you for posting a bath tub picture of her on the internet! :) Hope you had a good new years it was fun being back in Idaho for the holidays!
Post a Comment