Friday, December 14, 2007


A little slide show with pictures from the past few weeks. And yes, my little girl is playing dress up with her Aunt Kassy's wedding dress. Major brownie points for Kassy! :) Enjoy!

6 comments:

Leslie Pond said...

I am so proud of myself for this. I will admit that it took me a dang long time to do this though.

Kara said...

Leslie - I just don't think your girls could be any pretty - I just stare at their pictures every time you post new ones!

browntowntwenty1 said...

well done leslie you will have to teach me sometime :) you guys are lookin good!

Dylan + Belen Yettick said...

Oh, Weeb! Your pics are oh so adorable! You have inspired me to create a blogger account! Hope to catch up with you better this way and hope to visit with you soon, neighbor :) Chat with you soon. Later Gator! :)

Leslie Pond said...

Belen,
I tried to comment on your blog but it said that it was restricted to team members only. Here's what I wrote:
Oh my gosh! It has been WAY too long since we have seen eachother. You guys looks great! I LOVE your wedding dress. Did you get married in Idaho or Washington. I hope that you have a merry christmas. I'm so glad that you started a blog. YEAH!!!

browntowntwenty1 said...

Leslie, I figured out how to do the video. The only problem is that I can't get the whole screen to show up. Perfect practice makes perfect. Right?!? My wife and I are in Las Vegas right now and we just found out that we are going to be heading to Louisville for dental school. Wish us luck!


The Whole Herd