Tuesday, December 18, 2007



Which Disney Princess Are You?

You are Cinderella. You are hard-working and never complain, however, your trust is sometimes misplaced and people sometimes take advantage of you. Still, you are beautiful inside and out, and one day you will realize it and find true love.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


Emily is totally into princesses right now and Cinderella has been her favorite since day one so I'll take this as a compliment. Am I a bad mom if I say that it is getting really old. I am officially ready for some ninja turtles. I was always the Cinderella of the group. "Do the moppin', wash the dishes..." Some things never change. :)

1 comment:

Naylor Family said...

Be glad Emily is into princesses...Ninja Turtles don't always say the nicest things, and they're always fighting, and the kids pick up on that. Well, Taylee anyways, she always picks up on the things that I hope she doesn't hear! Miss you guys!


The Whole Herd