I chopped my hair off. I've been toying with the idea for a while but I didn't want to let any joe shmoe chop it off. If I was going to do something so drastic I wanted it done right. So Dylan and I were on a date last week to The Best Little Roadhouse and saw a girl at the bar. Her hair was really cute so I went up and asked her where she got it cut. She got it cut clear up in Portland, an hour away. Dylan ended up making an appointment for me at the Au Salon and we did it. We took the kids to a friends house and spent the day up in Portland for our Anniversary. We shopped around and then it was time. I was quiet all morning long and my stomach started to hurt. I didn't realize it but I was getting really nervous. I went in and she put my hair in a pony tail and snip. It was gone. I was relieved that part was over. Dylan said "it looks cute already!" He's so sweet. Next, was the color and then the rest of the cut. She did such a great job. I love it! It is so fun and way easy! Then Dylan paid for it, thank goodness because I never could have brought myself to pay so much on my hair. What a great anniversary gift! We then walked around to some shops and stores and then went to dinner and the Portland City Grill. It is on the 31st level of this building so it overlooks the city. It was so beautiful. Actually, all I could see were dirty roof tops and gray sky until the sun went down. Then it was all lights. I loved it! Great food, even better company, what more could I ask for. Thank you so much for such a fun day honey!!! 

Wednesday, February 13, 2008
I did it!
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


14 comments:
Wow! That is a different look! I like it though way to go! I think I am going to chop mine again :)
So cute! I love short hair! That might be because I never have the patience the grow mine out.
You guys are so stinkin' HOT! Remember how we all had class together just four whole years ago?! I love your hair!
As much as I loved your long hair, this is so flattering on you. You look wonderful! Do you feel liberated at all? When I cut mine, I felt so sassy! It's beautiful Leslie, it looks great on you!
Love Love Love It!
Who would've thought that we'd have twinner hair?!?! I remember when it was so drastic when you cut your hair to your shoulders! Way to go! It's so fun!
So cute! I have had the biggest desire to cut my hair since I've been pregnant, you may have just given me the strength to do it! :) It's way cute - you look beautiful!
WOW!!!! I seriously LOVE your hair!!!! I'm so proud of you! It looks AWESOME!! Goodness look at all of those exclamation points...hopefully I made myself clear...you're hot! :)
love the hair leslie! (of course i do, it's the way i wear mine) :) welcome to the short hair club, it's so much easier!
Love it Leslie! I think we all have the same haircut now, way to join the club! It really is adorable, and I know it's way scary to do that, so good job! You're one hot momma!
Hot/fun mama is exactly what I was going for! Thanks guys!
You are in big trouble! You were in Portland and didn't even call.....I'll forgive you this time! :) LOVE YOUR HAIR! Very Cute! I would like to get some guts and try something a little shorter! Very brave of you!
You are in big trouble! You were in Portland and didn't even call. I'm hurt....I'll forgive you this time! LOVE YOUR HAIR! Very brave of you! I always remember you with your long locks! :) It turned out just beautiful!
I love it sister! Way to go, did it make you sweat a little, ha ha! Super cute on you!
Post a Comment