Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!!!


Dylan's 27th birthday is today. In his family, the tradition was to pile on mom and dad's bed early in the morning and open all the presents. So that's what we do for HIS birthday. Except I won't wake the kids up at 6:00 am so that we can open them while Dylan is still in bed. So he wakes up and gets ready and goes to work in the office. When Emily woke up she ran in with the balloon that she's been hiding in her closet, yells "Surprise Daddy! It's your birthday!" And runs up and gives him a big hug. I don't know if we ever had fun before our kids came along. He's off at work now but pin the tale on the donkey is waiting for him when he gets home. Oh, and guitar hero. I'm still not sure which he'll enjoy more. ;)

3 comments:

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

What kind of game is this! You can't tag 4 people! Oh and how do you play this game?!? ;) Do I have to answer all of those questions?

Kara said...

Leslie-
How fun to see your blog! Your family is so cute! I am so glad you would comment on my blog. Blogs are such a great way to keep up with what everyone is doing.
Kara

The Goldthorpe Family said...

He looks like he had so much fun! I can't wait to see you guys again. So I have finally figured out this whole blogging thing, so come to our blog and check it out!


The Whole Herd