Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Emily's 1st Primary Talk


Emily was such a big girl on Sunday. She gave her very first primary talk. She was so brave and memorized the whole thing. She wants to give another one this week and was a little bummed when I told her that it was someone else's turn this week. Then of course she asks, "Well, how about next week?"

6 comments:

Kara said...

Such cute girls with such cute dresses! I'm thinkin' you need to post some pictures of your house - I LOVE the wall color and floors - are they real or laminate and what kind?! I LOVE them to death!

The Goldthorpe Family said...

Emily is so cute! I miss your girls so much, I can't wait to see you guys again!

rachel garber said...

Where do you guys live? I know it's in Oregon - is it Salem? We're headed to Seaside. I'm just stoked to get out of the Valley for a week, it's been a while. I'm kind of excited you check out my blog - I feel like I look at everybody's and write to nobody :)

Davis Family said...

so cute! I miss them!

Dylan + Belen Yettick said...

Those girls of yours are sooooo cute! They are truly just precious! Emily is a very brave gal, I remember being so shy at her age. She must have your guts. :) Chat with you soon! Love Ya!

The Goldthorpe Family said...

I think that Eric is really having fun with Bailee, just like Dylan, he would hold her and snuggle with her, but now she is starting to be a lot of fun and I think that he is really enjoying her! And thank you for sending the dress, I loved those dresses and now Bailee will get to wear it!


The Whole Herd