Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Valentine's Day


Seeing how our anniversary is the day before valentine's day, we kept it pretty low key. We woke up and made a yummy breakfast of smoothies and german pancakes. I made huge heart cookies very late the night before. I like this tradition that my mom started but it has been very hard for me to keep doing because with our anniversary on the 13th I can't really ditch Dylan to go make cookies. We celebrated our anniversary on the 12th because of conflicts with babysitters, so it all worked out. That night we went out to eat at Baja Fresh and Katelyn had her first experience with a lime. It was hilarious!!! My justification for torturing my 1 year old was that I had to let her learn. She was so darn curious and kept putting it in her mouth over and over. There's nothing like good old harmless, hilarious fun at someone else's expense.

No comments:


The Whole Herd