We woke up and found our baskets Saturday morning because Sunday just gets too busy. Katelyn found hers in the oven. She loves when I turn the oven light on so that she can watch things baking so I knew that she would look in there plus it's right at eye level for her. Emily's was behind a picture up on a shelf in the entertainment center. Emily is really into hide and seek right now so this was fun. We used the eggs that we dyed for scrambled eggs so that they get eaten faster that way, and ate cinnamon rolls. We had to hurry and get ready for the Easter Egg hunt at the church which turned out to be really fun. Of course we were 15 minutes late and missed the official hunt. So they set a limit on only keeping 12 eggs and hiding the rest. So the big kids came and hid eggs for the little kids to find. It was very nice of them and even nicer that Emily had no clue what had just happened and both girls were very excited to find eggs for their basket. Luckily we were not the only ones that showed up late. We brought our neighbors with us who are not members of our church and I think that they had fun. Their little girl, Lily, is very sweet.
Yeah Katers! She was so proud of herself.
The Easter Bunnny didn't leave very much candy in the girls' baskets because he put it in the eggs at the church. Toys are more fun anyway!
This is where Katelyn loves to be. She has really become quite the daddy's girl.
Katelyn could have done this all day long. She carries around socks, purses, baskets, or whatever she can find so this was right up her alley.
Emily was actually really good at the sack race. She
wasn't the fastest but she only fell twice.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Easter Egg Hunt
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


3 comments:
Ohh, I wish that I could have been there with you guys! It looks like it was a fun easter :) By the way, I love Dylans morning hair!
I was noticing Dylan's hair in that picture too... WOW! It looks like you guys had a way better hunt that we did. Your girls are so cute!
Hey, Ponds! This is Staci and Drostan from way back at BYU-I! I can't remember if I've made a comment on your blog yet or not, but I just wanted to say that it's fun to see what you're up to. Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment