We are trying to sell our home. Our prayers are that it will sell before we move to Lewiston but our faith is being tested as moving day gets closer. Moving day is May 26 which only gives us two more weeks. So if you know of anybody who is interested then please open your mouth and help us get it sold. Here are a few details:
Interior:
*Single Level
*1,853 SF
*Gas Fireplace
*4 Bedroom/2 Bath
*Stainless Steal Prof. Series
*Cherry Cabinetry
*Kitchen Island
*Solid Wood Floor Entry
*90% Efficient Gas Furnace
*Window Coverings
Exterior:
*Landscaped Front and Back
*Automatic Sprinklers Front and Back
*Exposed Aggregate Driveway
*6000 SF Lot
*Backs open farm land
*Hardi-plank siding
*Covered back patio
*5 Min. from highway access
Contact Dylan @ 208-553-8402
LIVING ROOM:
FAMILY ROOM:
REAR:
VIEW FROM PATIO:
Thursday, May 8, 2008
2007 Home For Sale By Owner
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


8 comments:
I would just love to buy this house from you. I'll be thinking of potential buyers to send your way, and I'll be praying for you guys. I know it's stressful to move, I'm thinking about you.
Good luck selling your home. It looks so nice--you've got good decorating taste.
Your girls are just beautiful!
That is a sweet house! I just wish that it was in KY because we are looking to buy right now!
Leslie, your house is so cute. I love the furniture and the view from the patio.
Leslie...your house is AWESOME! I will let our friends (Hansens) know since they are moving to Salem. Now they can have something to look at. I bet you wish you could take your house with you...sad.
I so wish that I could take it with me. I've put a lot of sweat into this house. I had big plan but those will have to wait for the next one.
Thanks for the idea about the ice chips, I'll have to try them, I'm willing to try anything! Looks like you guys are super busy with the move and all! Good luck and give us a call when you get settled!
Oh dear! Sorry you have to sell. You must be oh so very busy...Anyway, I wish that my Dylan could get work in Salem. We would move there in a heart beat. Sorry about all the effort you have put into it. Anyway, your moving day is approaching. I wish that we could have gotten together before you move. Anyway, let me know if you come through here on your way outta town. It would be nice to visit with ya! Take care and God bless.
Post a Comment