Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT READ MY BLOG:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Today I had to speak in sacrament meeting on Mothers. I woke up early to put some last minute touches on it and I felt like it went really well. Dylan did a wonderful job and is always so good at telling stories. I'm not a good story teller and I know this. Infact growing up I would start to tell my brothers a story and they would stop me and ask, "Does this story have a point" before they would let me finish. I know... RUDE! Needless to say, I am not confident in my story telling abilities and concider it a talent to be able to tell a story well. I am happy to have Dylan back home again for a few days. At the moment he is in the kitchen with Emily making home-made pasta and sauce. I think that he has made pasta from scratch once since I've married him. I am excited and it is times like this that I am glad that he served a mission in Italy for two years.
Emily and Katelyn made me (with my help) a picture of a butterfly using their hands and feet. I did this project with my sunbeams and they turned out so cute. I'll have to post a picture of one. Dylan got me the cricut that I've been wanting FOREVER and my mom gave me a really cute book called "Someday" by Alison Mcghee and Peter H. Reynolds. It is about every mother's dream: for her child to live life to its fullest.

2 comments:

staci baker said...

Man! They made you prepare a talk on Mother's Day? They should make the men do that! Ha-ha. I'm sure you did GREAT and that you told great stories. We wish you all the best in selling your house, too! I'm sure it will work out!

Lindsay Henderson said...

You and your girls look darling! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, I know forever ago! How are you guys doing?


The Whole Herd