Oops! It's been 5 weeks since I've updated this and a whole bunch of blog worthy activities have been enjoyed. So here it goes from the top.
Dylan bought me tickets to see "Phantom of the Opera" up in Spokane on Oct. 10th, made reservations at the Davenport and took to me out to a fancy and very yummy dinner. We had a shrimp and crab cocktail for our appetizer, I of course had a steak that I couldn't finish and for dessert I ordered fresh strawberries with homemade whip cream. I ate every last strawberry!!! Good food seriously makes everything worth it. Then we went and saw the Phantom and it was really good. Dylan has seen it before and knows every song and I know the songs but have never seen the play. The funniest part was when Dylan leaned over to me and told me that the next seen was his favorite scene/song of the whole thing and I looked over at him during that part and he had fallen asleep. I had to giggle to myself and politely nudge him. I didn't know if I should let him sleep but I didn't want him to miss his favorite part. It was so much fun to not have to rush home to the kids. The next morning we ordered room service and ate breakfast in bed. A pregnant woman can't wait for breakfast in the morning now can she? :) Part of me didn't want to go home but I also wanted to spend some time with my parents who drove up for the weekend to watch the girls and visit. Plus after all of the fun I couldn't even think about spending more money by going shopping. Thanks honey for the fun weekend! I loved it and can't wait to plan one again.
After getting back, Dylan and my dad went fishing and us girls went to find some pumpkins to paint. Em and Kate both picked out their own pumpkins and were excited to decorated them. They did such a good job and were staying so clean until Katelyn thought that her pumpkin had enough paint on it and got bored with that and decided that she could use a little decorating. I don't know which she enjoyed painting more.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
5 WEEKS!!!
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


3 comments:
What a fun weekend! When we were in Spokane we also got to stay in the Davenport, it makes you feel very ritzy to get to stay there. Did you get their complimentary peanut brittle in the evening? I'm glad you enjoyed Phantom and food as well and having a little time away from your cute kiddos. It's great to see how you are doing.
Erin
Dave and I went to see Phantom when we were first married... it is amazing! Glad you guys had fun!!!
I found it! The post where you announced you are pregnant! I totally missed it and Kelli told me today and so I had to go searching! Congratulations! And it sounds like you had a way fun trip!
Post a Comment