Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Boise again?...


The first week of November the girls and I stayed at my parent's house while Dylan was in Philadelphia for some training. We're always up for a trip to grandma's house. Katelyn was grandpa's little buddy while daddy was away. She is such a daddy's girl and the second he came home she would not let him out of her sight and grandpa was pretty much non existent. We mostly hung out with family and I got to do some much needed shopping. I miss Target so much! I also woke up one morning and went to the temple. It was so wonderful! I love to change it up once in a while and do something different and since Dylan wasn't there with me I had the opportunity to remember some of the other blessings that are promised to us. Initiatory is my favorite, if we're allowed to have one. We went over to my brother's house for dinner one night and had homemade pizza and gave Hailie and Wendi their birthday presents. They had fun playing with their cousins. I'm glad that we took the time to do that because now they are moving very far away and we will miss them so much.







1 comment:

Emily said...

Gosh, Leslie, you are so gorgeous. And your girls have such pretty eyes. You guys always look like you are having so much fun! I wish we lived closer to family!


The Whole Herd