I am proud to present Snow White and the cute but sneaky little witch. I got the girls ready at about 4 and took them down main street to trick-or-treat to all of the businesses. They had been waiting for this moment and looking in the closet at their costumes multiple times a day. I let them put on the costumes the night that we picked them out. We came home from the store and popped some popcorn and they watched a movie in them. Then they got put away. Emily would ask every night if the next day was going to be Halloween and this literally lasted the entire month of October. Kids make holidays so much more fun!!! While trick-or-treating it started to rain and not just a little bit. We got drenched! Luckily I got some pictures if the girls before the rain came while we were waiting for our friends. At the end I was more than ready to go home and get warm. I can only go so long when I'm constantly keeping track of small kids in a crowd. Katelyn would go up and say "Trick-or-treat" and then hold up her basket and say "thank you" but her focus was not on the next door. It was on the new piece of candy in her basket. It was funny at first and then it took some patience. Her basket was getting heavy but she would not let me help her carry it so she would drag it through puddles and what ever else but she was going to hold onto her candy with all her might. One of the last places handed out bags of popcorn which was a perfect ending. They were content and proceeded to eat their popcorn all the way home. It was a great distraction from how wet and cold they were. We went home and had hot chocolate and pizza to warm up before trunk-or-treating at the church. Emily didn't want to go when she was wet and cold but after getting dry and warm again she was ready for round 2.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Halloween
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


2 comments:
Wow! Your girls look amazing. My kids got a kick out of seeing 'the real Snow White'!
beautiful fall pics! How are you going to choose for your Christmas card!? I love their costumes!
Post a Comment