I had to jump at the chance to take some pictures outdoors with all of the fall leaves scattered everywhere. They really tried to be good girls and were patient with me for longer than I expected. It looked like it was going to rain so after lunch I hurried the girls into the car, mind you it's nap time, and got some good shots before the weather turned. They have so much fun together that it's not hard to get some cute shots. I love these girls!!!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
A Beautiful Day at the Park!
Posted by
Leslie Pond
at
8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Whole Herd


10 comments:
Wow! These are some great shots! Do you have a degree in photography? These seriously look professional! I am taking a photography class this coming spring, and I am so excited! (Mostly because I want to have a lot of great pictures of my kids!) I love fall. Your girls are so adorable. I tried to take pictures of my kids the other day and they were seriously so grouchy. Your girls look like they are enjoying it. What is your secret?
Cute pictures! Tell the girls hi! =)
Leslie,
I miss you! I love these pictures...the girls look as beautiful as ever! I hope we can see you over Christmas! When do you find out what you are having?
Hey, I linked onto you blog from Emily's. Your kids are so cute. Did your mom ever tell you I ran into her with your kids at the park? Small world right? You're prego?
Oh my gosh, you need to be a professional photographer! I am serious; your pictures are adorable. The girls are so cute:)
WOW!! They are gorgeous!! Those pictures are so awesome too!!
Cute pictures. You could earn some money taking pictures. Thanks for the Christmas card. Your girls are adorable.
Hey Leslie! Its Lisa Barfuss. Well now Lisa Elder but I found your blog through Victoria's. Looks like you guys are doing good. Cute kids too!!
My favorite is third up from the bottom. So adorable!!
HELLO??????? We need a Hawaii upadate please!!! :) I can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment